The 3252 is a new, medium-duty, low-profile PTO, engineered to assist with the space constraints that are faced in modern trucks. An internal lubrication design eliminates one hose and reduces install time, saving unnecessary cost. A wide range of output and gear ratio options allows the 3252 to fit many applications.
- Internally lubricated for ease of installation, improved bearing life and cooler operation.
- Clutch pack material is designed to provide smooth engagement and long life.
- Low profile housing features a rotatable solenoid cover for easier installation in tight clearance applications.
- Higher torque rating than competitors within the same PTO segment.
- All hoses, hardware, and wiring are included.
Chelsea 280 and Muncie CS24
Torque ratings: up to 410 lb. ft.
- Refuse trucks
- Utility trucks
- Fire/rescue vehicles
- Dump Truck and Trailer
- And More…..