The 4200 series is a dual output, eight bolt, heavy-duty PTO. It features two independently air operated outputs, with a variety of ratio and output combinations. The 4200 is a PTO for many applications where two 2 PTO’s would otherwise be required.
Exclusive for Eaton Fuller transmissions only, I am not sure how to explain this but it would be wise as it’s only for the FRO, RTLO, RT and such Trans?
- High torque and HP ratings for grueling applications.
- Industry exclusive dual output for multiple applications.
- Independently air operated outputs, each integrated into the housing for better clearance.
- Industry leading gasket material and Viton O-ring material & shaft seals.
- Large, oversize bearings provide long life on higher torque applications such as blowers.
Muncie N/A, Chelsea N/A Market exclusive
Torque ratings: up to 420 lb. ft.
Virtually any application where two PTOs would be required