New Plan for Virtual Meetings
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact, we have seen many important events canceled or moved to virtual meetings. Training programs, conferences, shows and meetings have been canceled worldwide.
However, the close relationship between customers and Bezares continues to be a crucial part of our business to maintain a solid business relationship and to guarantee mutual benefits.
In this way, we make sure to follow up and deepen the needs and requirements of each client, while keeping everyone safe during this pandemic without compromising customer satisfaction.
But we want to go one step further to simple calls to ensure that “virtual visits” are as close as possible to a physical visit, planned as physical trips, using analytical data from our main areas and designed to focus on a single different area weekly.
Virtual visits have already begun with our main clients. A shift to weekly geographic approaches ensures that our smallest clients receive the same attention and care as our largest partners.
Once the day and time of the virtual meeting have been agreed, the agenda is planned for analyzing the following points:
- Analysis of the 2019/2020 purchasing data to identify needs and trends.
- Forecast of the next orders and delivery dates.
- Study of new families of products that could be interesting for the client.
- Analysis of the situation and evolution of COVID in the market and how it affects each country or specific area.
- Preparation of projects for the near future and / or immediate application.
Bezares Sales Team will proactively communicate with all of our clients based on their area and their needs to schedule virtual visits. No action is required on your part, but if you feel the need to schedule a meeting now, please feel free to contact our sales department.